LMIDynavision designs and manufactures a family of laser based non-contact sensors for
laboratory and online industrial applications. This section details the technical
aspects of some of our products. For more detailed information, you may want to fill
in our Request Form.
Which product would you like to review?
- LBS The LBS Sensor consists of separate transmitter and
receiver units which project a wide beam of laser light between them. The output is precisely
proportional the percentage of the beam blocked. Some applications include web control,
thickness, edge location and tracking. Analog output.
- Miniature Beam Sensor This new sensor was created as direct competition to the Keyence LX sensor. It is a
1mm by 10mm beam sensor with many of the same specifications and the same price as
the Keyence LX. The differentiating characteristics, however, include the improved
linearity and exact machining of the case to ensure consistent dimensions.
- LDS The LDS Sensor using triangulation, measures the
distance to the surface being measured. Some applications measure vibration, alignment,
distance, thickness (e.g. coatings), positioning. Analog output.
- LTS The LTS Sensor is a patented dual triangulating sensor
offering extreme accuracy and speed, with the ability to easily measure bumpy or ridged surfaces.
Some applications include range, thickness, roughness. Analog output.
- LNS The LNS Sensor is fast and extremely accurate. The patented
auto focus sensor has resolutions measured in nanometers and sample rates up to 100kHz.
Even thin coatings on glass are measurable. Analog output.
- SPR-02 The SPR-02 sensors are the finest quality long range
triangulation based range sensors with automatic gain control for rugged applications
including out of doors. Various models with ranges from 6" to 184" are available. Analog
and digital output.
- SPR-04 The SPR-04 sensors are very cost effective close
range triangulation based sensors. Some applications measure alignment, distance, thickness,
positioning. Analog and digital output.
Multi Point Sensors:
- M6 The M6 sensors provide fast and accurate information on
profile, surface variation and width using 6 laser spots over 2' on 4" (10cm) centers. Up
to 32 sensors combine to provide a 3D profile directly into an ISA host PC memory with dedicated
interfacing cards. Applications are specific to the forest products industry.
- M16 The M16 sensors provide extremely detailed 3D surface
and profile information from 16 laser spots on 1" centers. Up to 32 sensors combine to
provide a 3D profile directly into an ISA host PC memory with dedicated interfacing cards.
- M24 The M24 LMIDynavision scanning head is the fastest, most
accurate, high resolution scanning sensor available provide extremely detailed 3D surface
and profile information from 23 laser spots on 1" centers. Fiber optic cables interface
to an Industry Pack (I-Pack) host board in most host computers.
Laser Line Sensors:
- L1 The L1 profiles continuous 3D profile from a laser
line projected onto the measurement surface. The L1 vision systems interfaces directly
into an ISA or PCI backplane using an I-Pack standard over fiber optic cables. This
is a smart vision system where multiple sensors can be combined to deliver complete 3D
profiles. Applications for the forest products, automotive, primary metals and numerous
- L4 The L4 provided continuous 3D profiles from 4 laser
lines spaced at 1' increments at up to 10' from the object. Dual cameras combine profile
information to eliminate parallax errors. This is a smart vision system where multiple
sensors can be combined to deliver complete 3D profiles. Applications are for the forest
products, automotive, primary metals and numerous other industries.